Best ear drops
Otosan is of the ear with fungi, bacteria, or viruses that reside in the ear canal
- infection looking for the best earache treatment everywhere.
- The appropriate treatment can be found by consulting a doctor.
- The virus also causes ear infections, in which case antibiotics will not help.
- If your doctor suspects bacteria may be the cause of the infection based on your medical history, your doctor can prescribe antibiotics.
The best eardrops
Otosan ear spray removes earwax, as it can reduce inflammation and relieve pain.
Benzocaine also numbs pain caused by inflammation, and the drops may also contain glycerol (which softens wax) and zinc acetate (which protects the skin).
How to use ear drops
The correct way to use the best ear drops is the following steps:
- Wash your hands to avoid contamination.
- Avoid placing the dropper tip on any surface, and try not to touch your ears when applying the drops.
- The patient should sleep on both sides or tilt the affected ear.
- Keep your ears tilted for two minutes, then use a small cotton ball to remove excess water droplets.
- Repeat the above steps for the other ear.
- Do not clean the dropper, just close the cap when you are done.
- If it changes color or has lumps, please do not use these drops as they may have expired.
- If the condition worsens or does not improve within a few days, please tell your doctor immediately.
Symptoms of ear infection
There are symptoms that require the use of the best ear drops, the most important of which are: The most
- the prominent central symptom of otitis media is ear pain, which may be mild or unbearable in intensity.
- Ear infections often irritate children, and children tend to be anxious and irritable.
- As well as sleep disturbances and high body temperature (fever).
- In some cases, when an ear infection causes a tympanic hernia (rupture), you may notice a sticky yellow fluid flowing from the ear.
- This opens the way for fluid to leak out of the ear.
- When fluid builds up without ear infections, most children complain of pressure in their ears and may have impaired hearing.
- However, usually after fluid absorption, hearing returns to normal levels, and the fluid absorption process may take several weeks.