The benefits of Solpadeine effervescent and how to use it for chronic headaches and migraines
Solpadeine is effervescent tablets that reduce fever and relieve severe pain, because they contain strong elements such as phosphates. Solpadein is used for chronic headaches and migraines, treats and relieves arthritis.
Many doctors prescribe fizz to treat many diseases, the most important of which are colds and severe colds.
Indications for use of Solpadeine Effervescent
The following are the most important uses of Solpadeine, whether in the form of effervescent or capsule:
- This drug is used as a strong pain reliever and antipyretic.
- The drug helps relieve the pain associated with neuritis.
- It is also used to reduce flu symptoms.
- Helps relieve muscle pain and tension.
- It is used if you want to get rid of toothache.
- It is prescribed to women after childbirth to relieve the pain of surgical procedures resulting from childbirth, whether natural or cesarean.
- It is used to relieve the pain of malignant tumors.
- One of the most important benefits of Solpadeine effervescent is that it helps in the treatment of arthritis.
- It is used to treat migraines and regular headaches.
- Helps relieve menstrual pain.
- For the treatment of injuries caused by soft tissues.
- One of the benefits of Solpadeine is that it is used in the treatment of pain associated with sciatica.
- It also helps relieve lower back pain.
composition of Solpadeine effervescent effervescent
consists of 3 active substances, when they combine and interact with each other, can eliminate pain permanently, and these substances are:
- Coadin 8 g: This substance belongs to the family of analgesics known for its ability to relieve pain, but this substance is dangerous because Getting used to it leads to addiction.
- Caffeine 30 mg: A neuroprotective agent that can reduce symptoms associated with muscle pain. It is also used in other medicines as a fever reducer.
- Paracetamol 500 mg: One of the most important components of pain relievers.
Does effervescent Solpadeine cause drowsiness?
Solpadeine is known to cause drowsiness, so doctors are advised to stay away from it while driving, and it is also advised to reduce the intake of stimulant drinks while taking it to avoid drowsiness and dizziness.
Solpadeine Effervescent Cold
Solpadeine is known for its ability to reduce symptoms associated with the common cold.
Solpadeine effervescent for headache
Many people who suffer from migraines, normal or chronic headaches rely on Solpadeine, due to its ability to relieve pain permanently without complications, and it can be taken without the need to consult a specialist.
Solpadeine for pregnant women
Many pregnant women wonder about the possibility of taking Solpadeine medicine, whether it is effervescent or capsule, during pregnancy or while breastfeeding, but doctors have warned against taking the medicine without consulting a specialist, and she can take other safer medicines with much less side effects, Including blue and red panadol .
Solpadeine effervescent side effects
In many cases, complications may occur while taking the drug, and in this case it is necessary to consult a doctor immediately, and the following are the most important side effects of Solpadeine:
- Severe stomach pain.
- Morphine, which is present in the active substances of the drug, is addictive.
- Hearing impairment.
- Indigestion disease.
- Low level of platelets in the body.
- Asthma, or what is known as bronchospasm.
- Feeling nervous, tense and depressed.
- White eye
- Inability to sleep normally.
- Gastrointestinal disorders.
- The color of the stool changes to a darker color.
- Feeling of pain while urinating.
- The appearance of a rash in separate areas of the body.
- yellowing of the eye;
- week looking.
- Shortness of breath.
- Feeling of cramps in the lower abdomen.
- Dry mouth and eyes,
- frequent nausea and vomiting.
- Feeling dizzy
Solpadeine effervescent warnings
Here are the most important precautions that everyone must adhere to before taking the drug:
- Children under 12 years of age should completely refrain from taking the drug.
- In case of liver and kidney disease, you should consult your doctor first before taking the drug.
- The exact dose that you should not exceed is 4 grams of the drug, which is about 8 tablets.
- If the patient suffers from dehydration, he should stay away from taking the drug.
- It is strictly forbidden to take it in case of undergoing surgery immediately before taking it.
- Be careful not to take any other painkillers while you are taking Solpadeine.
- Refrain from taking the drug for more than a continuous week without consulting a specialist.
- It is necessary to stay away from soft drinks and drinks that contain a high content of caffeine, such as tea or coffee, because they interact negatively with the active substances contained in the drug, causing serious side effects, including:
- tremor in the body
- Shortness of breath.
- increased heart rate;
How to use Solpadeine
Here is the correct and safe way to take the medicine:
- Normal dose: one tablet every four hours
- Maximum dose: two tablets every four hours.
- Do not take more than 8 effervescent tablets per day
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have recently taken or are already taking any of the following medicines:
- medicines containing paracetamol, as a large amount of paracetamol builds up, putting you at risk of poisoning due to excessive doses out of this article.
- Domperidone and Metoclopramide (trade names Motilium, Dombe and Primosan, which are medicines for vomiting and nausea).
- Blood thinners (such as warfarin) and taking daily pain relievers. The risk of bleeding may increase if you take a pain reliever such as Solpadeine with other thinners such as warfarin
- and cholestyramine (a treatment to lower blood cholesterol).
- Antidepressants (including medicines known as MAO inhibitors) or other medicines that cause drowsiness, such as sedatives and alcohol.
- Probenecid (an old medicine used to treat gout, but less used today).
- Medicines that treat nasal congestion.