Treating gas and bloating
Everyone experiences a buildup of gas and yet we feel too shy to bring it up in an informal discussion with friends. Studies have shown that adults who complain of burping or flatulence account for ten to twenty percent of all digestive symptoms. But the good news is that bloating or gas does not always indicate There is a problem with digestion, however, the first things that you should pay attention to are food and eating practices as a kind of treatment for gas and bloating.
Treatment of gas and bloating and the behaviors that cause
it Before we talk about the treatment of gas and bloating, we must first talk about the main causes of this problem that most people suffer from, and this is what we will list to you as follows:
- Do notoccur while eating.
- Eating while angry.
- Chewing or smoking tobacco.
- Use a straw sports water bottle.
- Eating with a full stomach.
- Breathing a lot while eating.
- Consumption of hot or cold drinks.
- Chewing gum or hard candy.
- Drink plenty of sparkling water.
- tight clothes.
- Use the drug over a long period of time to treat cold symptoms,
- food containing preservatives.
- Drinking caffeinated drinks.
- Eating fatty, spicy or fried meals.
- Eat cabbage, broccoli, onions, or legumes in general.
- Excessive consumption of sugar in drinks.
- Drink plenty of apple or prune juice.
- Eat a lot of citrus fruits.
- Everything is made with sorbitol and mannitol or maltitol, a common ingredient in low-carb or sugar-free goods.
Methods of treating gas and bloating
Fortunately, there are many natural remedies that can help relieve trapped gas or prevent it from accumulating, as is well known. There are many types of medical treatments that are by taking medical capsules ( Filarm 400 mg medication ), but we will remind you The most natural methods used in treatment are as follows:
1. Releasing trapped gases
Bloating, discomfort and pain can result from trapped gases, and here simply exhaling is the simplest way to prevent unpleasant effects.
2. Use a stool
that can get rid of gas by having a bowel movement. Any gas trapped in the intestine is often released after the stool has passed.
3. Eating gently
The pain associated with gas may be caused by eating too quickly or on the go Studies have shown that those who eat fast can be slowed down by taking 30 chews from each bite. Such as bloating and indigestion.
4. Stay away from chewing gum. A chewing gum
often swallows air while doing this, which increases the risks of gas and convulsions, especially since the gum is always mixed with artificial sweeteners that may lead to gas and bloating, so in this case it is possible to change to sugar-free gum.
5. Avoid using a straw
when using a drinking straw. People often swallow air and depending on the size and shape of the bottle, drinking directly from it may have the same result. Therefore, it is recommended to drink from a cup to prevent bloating and gas pain.
6. Quitting smoking
Smoking, whether with traditional or electronic cigarettes, leads to the entry of air into the digestive system, so it is useful to quit smoking for several reasons due to the variety of health risks associated with it.
7. Choose non-carbonated drinks.
Sparkling water and soda, among other soft drinks, cause the stomach to produce a lot of gas and may result in pain and bloating.
Today we talked about the best treatment for gas and bloating that affects most people, so we recommend that you follow the general advice previously mentioned, and if symptoms persist, you can take the capsules intended for that condition.