Excess body hair removal
Most women have very fine hair, however, excessive hair growth is a disorder that leads to excessive hair growth in certain places and it affects about 8% of women so women are always looking for ways to get rid of it effectively.
Removing excess body hair Excess
body hair removal techniques depend on a number of different methods that differ from one person to another and from one case to another.for removing unwanted or minimizing excess body hair include the following
: Women's thin blades We recommend that the procedure be done more frequently because the hair begins to grow again immediately.
Removing excess body hair with cream
This method of hair removal involves applying chemicals to the skin, which makes the hairs above the skin softer so that it can be removed by wiping.
Removing excess body hair with wax strips
Hair can be removed from the roots using hot or cold wax “slices” every two to three weeks, and this is what we offer to you through our hair removal products using strips wax premium to get rid of hair for a long time.
Chemicals can make hair less noticeable by lightening the color.
Removing excess body hair by electrolysis
The hair follicles are injected with a very thin needle The needle is electrically charged as a result, the hair follicles are damaged and the process is carried out through multiple sessions and this may lead to the disposal of hair for several months or more.
is more complex and inconvenient than razors but it is used because it is faster, and less messy if you only need to trim or shape your hair for a short period of time.
- Just be gentle as plucking hair too quickly or forcibly can damage hair follicles or skin, which can cause irritation or infection.
- Clean your tweezers well before use.
- In order not to miss anything, make sure that the lighting is sufficient.
- Tighten the skin and pull the hair out in the direction in which it is done by holding the tip between the two flats of the tweezers.
What is the ideal procedure for me?
- It is best to avoid waxing, plucking, depilatories and even laser or electrolysis if your skin is sensitive as they can be very harsh and lead to long-term damage, so the best options are trimming or using fine blades.
- You may also want to see a specialist who uses the right tools or treatments for your melanin if you have darker skin or light skin as treatments not designed to match your skin tone may fail, or lead to scarring or changes in color that can't always be reversed.
When should excess body hair be removed?
In the beginning you should correct the misconceptions on a large scale Although it is common that hair removal should be done as soon as possible after your period, you can wait for two weeks because your body releases hormones during this time that help relieve the pain you feel Additionally, avoid using the razors the day before your period because your body will be very sensitive and will become irritated.
How long should pass between hair removal sessions?
The amount of time that must pass between excess body hair removal operations varies, and the following are the rest periods required for each hair removal treatment, as excessive hair removal may irritate the skin:
- Waxing: A month should pass between each appointment if possible.
- Thread: hair can be removed from the face once a month.
- Blades: To prevent skin irritation and acne, do not use this method more than once every two weeks.
Today we talked about the best ways to remove excess body hair, which bothers many women, so it is recommended to use our distinguished products to get rid of excess hair easily and easily.