Omega 3 for kids
mothers are interested in giving children vitamins in infancy; Where this stage is a strong basis for the next stages, and one of the best vitamins required at this stage is the omega-3 vitamin for children, in order to enhance the child’s benefit from the benefits of omega at this stage, which we will learn about in this article.
Benefits of omega 3 for children
The benefits of omega 3 vitamins for children are many, as the brain develops significantly from birth until the age of two years, but it fully develops during childhood and adolescence.
During these periods, it is clear that omega-3 fatty acids, especially DHA, are suitable for children.
Doctors also advise taking a lot of omega-3 tablets for children during these periods.
Among the most prominent benefits of omega-3 vitamins for children:
- Improves some symptoms of hyperthyroidism: Children with ADHD where there are benefits of omega-3 vitamin for children, note its effect on cellular membranes in the central nervous system.
- SUPPORTS BETTER BABY'S DEVELOPMENT: Supporting a child's healthy development of Omega-3s can begin before the child is born and continue through childhood, DHA plays a key role in the development of a child's brain and retina, healthy growth rate and birth weight gain. Omega 3 for pregnant women, and it is important to deal with it.
- Improve the cognitive function of the child: Several researches indicate that omega-3 fatty acids may improve brain function and mood in children, especially the ability to learn, memory, and brain development. Among the benefits of omega-3 fatty acids for children also, they help prevent depression and mood disorders in children and improve the quality of sleep.
- Strengthening the child’s immune system: One of the most important benefits of omega-3 for children is that it helps develop the child’s immune system, reduces allergies and infections, and protects him from various diseases, and regular consumption of omega-3s in childhood reduces the risk of developing allergies until the age of 12, especially rhinitis. Allergic reactions and eczema.
What are the natural sources of Omega 3?
Because of the many benefits of omega-3 vitamin for children; Mothers ask about the most important natural sources of these nutrients, which
- are: Oily fish such as salmon, sardines and tuna are the best food source for these fatty acids.
- Plant sources such as flaxseeds can contain some fatty acids as well.
- Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) is found in some plant foods such as flaxseed, walnuts, and canola oil, while eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) are found in fish and fish oils.
- Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) is a fatty acid that is inactive in the body and is converted in the liver to both eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), but the converted product is in small amounts.
Therefore, doctors advise taking nutritional supplements that contain omega-3 for children to get the benefits of omega-3 for children, especially if the child does not like to eat fish, it may be necessary to take regular doses of omega-3.
All omega-3 supplements for children are found in Adam's pharmacy. You can orderOnline through the site.