erectile dysfunction treatment
Erectile dysfunction has become one of the common problems that many men suffer from due to the lack of blood flow to the penis and often occurs due to stress and anxiety or due to some chronic diseases, but do not worry, as we will present to you in this article the best ways to treat erectile dysfunction naturally.
All erectile dysfunction medications are available in Adam's Pharmacy. You can order them online and without a doctor's prescription.
What is erectile dysfunction?
In the beginning and before we explain the treatment of erectile dysfunction, you must know what is erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction is the inability of the penis to get an erection efficiently, or the difficulty in maintaining a stable erection for a sufficient period that helps to practice intimacy in a correct and appropriate manner.
Erectile dysfunction is sometimes referred to as impotence, and erection problems are very common, especially in men over the age of 40.
Erectile dysfunction can also result from a physical or psychological disorder in some cases, and most men suffer from sudden erectile dysfunction or difficulty maintaining an erection from time to time, but frequent exposure to erectile dysfunction may be a sign of health problems that should be consulted before specialist.
This problem has increased recently, and it is not related to a specific age as some young people suffer from it, but there are many treatments used these days in treating erectile dysfunction and recovering from it completely.
- dysfunction in men is stress, because stress negatively affects the levels of testosterone in the body, as a result of the resulting lack of sleep, so stress and stress should be avoided.
- Quit smoking: Smoking is one of the wrong habits that threaten men with the risk of erectile dysfunction, and the reason is due to the chemicals in tobacco, as they accumulate in the inner walls of the arteries, impeding blood flow to the penis.
- Weight loss: People who are obese often suffer from erectile dysfunction, so a diet should be followed to lose weight.
- Also, alcohol should be avoided, as drinking alcohol can lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Exercise helps treat erectile dysfunction caused by obesity and heart disease, because physical activity helps to lose weight, as well as its great ability to improve blood flow to all parts of the body, including the penis.
- Doing aerobic exercise, such as brisk walking, swimming or cycling for 40 minutes a day or 4 times a week for 6 months, protects men from developing erectile dysfunction.
Drinks that help treat erectile dysfunction
There are many drinks that help treat erectile dysfunction, including:
- Troblas to strengthen erection has an effective role in treating erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation, as it increases testosterone levels in men.
- Pomegranate juice is a powerful antioxidant and therefore a natural remedy for erectile dysfunction, as it helps to strengthen the erection, as some oxidants cause poor blood flow to different parts of the body, including the tissues of the penis, and therefore it is recommended to drink pomegranate juice to strengthen sexual health. And treat erectile dysfunction in a natural way.
- Cloves also treat sexual weakness and strengthen the erection. It is preferable to add cloves to a glass of warm milk, sweeten it with white honey, and eat it daily on an empty stomach.
- Ginseng is a perennial plant with fleshy roots that has distinctive and healing properties.
- Its roots are usually used in the pharmaceutical industry, and it was also used in the treatment of sexual problems, so it is called the herbal Viagra, as it is effective in treating erectile dysfunction.
- Ginseng is usually most effective for those with high blood lipids and metabolic syndrome. This herb is known to have an anti-inflammatory effect, improve lung function, and improve blood flow. These and other causes of ED may be due to these and other causes of ED.
Erectile dysfunction complications
Untreated erectile dysfunction often causes psychological complications and problems in males. The complications of erectile dysfunction include:
- Feeling embarrassed about the partner when having intercourse.
- Infertility and the inability to bear children.
Natural ways to treat erectile dysfunction
There are many natural ways and foods that help treat erectile dysfunction, including:
- Garlic contributes to reducing fatigue and giving more energy, and garlic also works to promote blood circulation in all parts of the body, including the genitals.
- Honey reduces the damage to the DNA of sperm caused by smoking, because honey increases the level of testosterone in males, in addition to containing antioxidants that prevent the oxidation of penis cells due to smoking.
- You can take honey to get its benefits in the morning, or add it to a cup of tea, coffee or oatmeal.
- Eating healthy foods: The food eaten plays a major role in maintaining a man's sexual health and avoiding erectile dysfunction.
- Vegetables and fruits are at the forefront of foods important for sexual health, as well as foods rich in omega-3 acids such as nuts, avocados, and seafood.
- Refrain from taking medicines without a prescription: Some medicines can cause negative effects on a man's sexual health and the erection of the penis, and therefore it is necessary to be careful not to take any medicines without a prescription, and to adhere to the prescribed dosages of medicines.
- Continuing sexual intercourse: Having erectile dysfunction does not mean stopping sex, but you should continue intimate relationship to improve blood flow to the penis and increase sexual desire, as this may be a treatment for the problem of erectile dysfunction.
- Spinach is one of the best erectile-strengthening foods. Spinach is a great source of folic acid, a substance known to enhance blood flow to various parts of the body, including the penis.
- Avocados are one of the most popular erectile-strengthening foods. They are an excellent source of healthy fats, potassium, and vitamins, and are also beneficial for improving your mood. Avocados also contain vitamin E and zinc, both of which have positive effects on male sex drive and fertility.
- Hot peppers contain capsaicin, a chemical that helps release endorphins, the feel-good hormone, and can increase sexual desire. It is not recommended to increase it because it can negatively affect the stomach and cause infections.
- Drinking coffee every morning may help prevent erectile dysfunction, because it contains caffeine, which improves blood flow by relaxing the arteries and muscles.
These were some of the natural ways that help treat erectile dysfunction, and if you want drugs to treat erectile dysfunction, you can order them from Adam's pharmacy.