Sensitive area cleansers
The use of a wash for sensitive areas provides many benefits, according to experts and specialists, by maintaining the health of the sensitive area in general, preventing irritation of the area, and eliminating odor and infections caused by some types of bacteria and fungi.
What is a vaginal douche?
It is important to know first that the vagina cleans itself on its own, through natural secretions.
However, many women resort to using a vaginal wash to clean this area, and of course the reaction of the body varies, some of them may not notice any problems or side effects, while others may suffer from irritation and redness in the area, so it is necessary to avoid perfumed lotion and resort to using water if possible.
It is a good idea to avoid scented soaps, gels, and antiseptics when choosing a vaginal wash, as they can affect the healthy balance of bacteria and pH levels in the vagina, and cause irritation inside.
Femi Fresh Vaginal
Wash Femi Fresh Vaginal wash for daily use, thanks to its natural ingredients from tea tree oil and turpentine oil, it helps to gently clean the sensitive area and refreshes it, it also maintains the natural pH and makes the sensitive area free of harmful bacteria.
How to use a vaginal
wash The correct way to use a wash for sensitive areas is as follows:
- Put a few drops of the lotion in the palm of your hand first, there is no need to overuse it because it can cause dryness and irritation in the area, then put a little water on it.
- Apply Femifresh Vaginal Wash to the intimate area as soon as you get a foamy texture.
- Gently massage the outer part of the intimate area, and do not try to clean the inner part of the vagina; This is not necessary and can cause an imbalance in the microbial balance in the vagina.
- Rinse with water, you can use an intimate wash while using the toilet or shower.
- Dry the sensitive area by patting it.
- Use the cleanser for the sensitive area only once a day.
benefits of vaginal wash The vaginal
area is exposed to dryness and itching, which causes pain and unpleasant odors, moisture can be restored to the vagina through the use of a vaginal wash to improve the dryness and moisturizing of the sensitive area, from the benefits of vaginal wash:
- The vaginal shower is used for personal purification of the vaginal area externally From the fungi attached to it or for aesthetic reasons to
- prevent or treat a bacterial infection, as that area collects bacteria and unpleasant odors as a result of sweat and inflammatory secretions.
- To cleanse the sensitive area after menstruation or after intercourse.
- Contraception by getting rid of semen after intercourse
- The vaginal area is the most sensitive area of the body towards the pH, as this area is characterized by containing an acidic medium that is not suitable for the reproduction of harmful bacteria, and any increase in pH leads to the growth of these bacteria, which increases the chances of Infection in women