suffers from many problems in their life, and these problems affect us negatively, and may cause us to insomnia, and they also affect our mood.
* From what many suffer from the problem of hair loss, it is known that hair is one of the reasons for a person’s beauty and self-confidence, so I said it noticeably in the head, or the presence of large quantities of it on the comb or hairbrush of the things that are disturbing and not reassuring, this loss and these large quantities on the comb or brush It affects the owner of insomnia - especially in women - it is certain that the hair loss has causes:
Medical studies of the disturbing phenomenon of hair loss:
According to what medical studies have proven, and what is stated on the web teb medicine website that the normal rate of hair growth is about 90% of hair grows all the time. The period required for hair growth ranges between two to six years, while the remaining 10% of the hair is in the resting phase for a period that may extend from two to three months, and then this hair falls out with the end of the rest period, and when the hair falls out, new hair grows from hair particles; To start a new growth cycle from the beginning, as head hair grows between 10 to 15 millimeters every month, however, as a person gets older, the pace of hair growth begins to slow down.
Hair loss phenomenon:
b- Caused by causes.
A - Natural hair loss:
Mostly the phenomenon of hair loss is a result of the natural growth cycle of hair. Falling at a pace ranging from 50 to 100 hairs per day is very natural, and it is worrying if the loss exceeds 120 hairs per day (and this is according to what medical studies have proven) .
B - Abnormal hair loss – worrying – and its causes:
The causes of worrying hair loss are many, sometimes the cause is a defect in the immune system, or hair loss is due to a defect in the thyroid gland, or hair loss due to infections in the scalp, or hair loss Because of the high level of cholesterol in the blood, or hair loss due to the chemicals that are placed on the hair, or some shampoos that are harmful to the scalp. Sometimes the hair loss is caused by psychological or nervous tension, and sometimes the hair loss is caused by a lack of vitamins, and sometimes stress leads to hair loss. Or sometimes hair falls out in women because of pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding.
Here are the causes of hair loss in detail:
- One of the causes of hair loss is physical and psychological stress, as they lead to hair loss in a large proportion.
- It is one of the main causes of hair loss she Excessiveuse of materials containing Chemicals such as: (dyes - creams - hair straightening creams - shampoo) which harm the scalp; They result in noticeable and rapid hair loss.
Some dyes contain harmful chemicals that affect the scalp and cause harm to it. This leads to rapid and noticeable hair loss, and creams that do not conform to medical specifications may be an effective cause of head hair loss
. Excessive use of creams may also block the pores of the scalp; This leads to
hair loss on the head, especially the creams used to straighten the hair, as they weaken the hair and change its texture; This leads to hair stress and hair loss
. The use of shampoos that do not comply with medical specifications also leads to significant and rapid hair loss as well. Which causes severe damage to the hair
- , which also causes hair loss, vitamin deficiency In the body, especially vitamin B7 and B12, they strengthen the hair on the head, preventing loss and damage.
- Oneof the causes of hair loss that many overlook and have been proven by recent medical studies and research is highcholesterol In the blood that may cause hair loss on the head.
- One of the causes of hair loss that many do not notice Stress and psychological and nervous pressure .that many people do not pay attention to, causing damage to the hair and falling out
- What also leads to hair loss is a defect in the body’s immune system, which may cause general weakness and emaciation in the body, and result in hair loss in the head.
- One of the reasons for the loss is also the presence of a defect in the thyroid gland, and this imbalance results in the secretion of hormones in the body, and these hormones lead to profuse hair loss.
- Among the reasons that lead to profuse hair loss arescalp infections resulting from dyes, creams, or individual creams or shampoos, or also resulting from a lack of vitamins. These chemicals and this lack of vitamins cause damage to the scalp, which results in hair loss.
- One of the causes of head hair loss - especially for women - is pregnancy and childbirth Especially with women who suffer from anemia or lack of vitamins, which causes hair loss on the head.
Some studies have proven that breast-feeding may be a major cause of hair loss in nursing mothers during the breastfeeding period.
There are substances added to hair preparations that lead to its long-term loss, especially when overused, or used for a long time:
Sulfur is one of the substances that lead to hair loss. Where it is added to shampoos, shampoos that contain sulfur or sulfates are a major reason for removing oils from the scalp; This negatively affects the hair; Where it causes dryness and breakage of the hair and eventually leads to hair loss, and sulfates also reduce the proportion of protein in the hair; Which causes damage to the hair and leads to the bombing of the hair cuticle.
Sulfur also leads to scalp irritation and inflammation, as well as long-term hair loss
hair loss -term . It is added to many hair dyes, as it raises the acidity of the hair to 10 -10.5, and this increase in acidity resulting from ammonia weakens the hair shaft by destroying the protein inside it; This eventually leads to hair loss and breakage, causing severe damage.
Parabens that are added to some hair products lead to significant hair loss. Where it leads to dry hair, irritation of the scalp, and also leads to dry hair, with the fading of hair color, and thus leads to a lack of nutrition of hair follicles, and all this leads to hair loss
4. Caffeine products:
One of the substances that leads to hair loss is caffeine - which Found in coffee – caffeine limits blood flow; Thus, the blood supply to the hair roots is reduced; Hair falls out due to caffeine.
5. Excessive use of oils:
Excessive use of oils is one of the causes of hair loss and deterioration. Excessive use of oils creates a thick protein layer. After a while, this layer clogs the pores of the scalp and prevents it from breathing; Which eventually leads to inflammation.
Therefore, we should not leave the oils on the hair for a long period of up to 30 minutes, and the oils should also be applied to the length of the hair and its ends instead of the scalp. (Quoted from the health website)
These are the most important causes of hair loss, whether in the quick or long term, which are the main factors in hair loss and deterioration; Which causes us physical or psychological damage.
- (Diet), (diet), or (diet) may lead to hair loss; Which causes concern. You must consult a doctor when following a diet so that you can replace the missing vitamins that lead to hair loss, especially vitamin B7, B12, and vitamin D, in order to maintain the beauty and freshness of your hair, and thus avoid hair loss.
- (All medications for hair loss are available at Adam's Pharmacy).
After we mentioned the causes of precipitation, here are the solutions:
A - Natural solutions.
B - Pharmaceutical solutions.
A - Natural solutions for hair loss:
are all simple and very safe solutions. These solutions are:
1- Scalp massage:
Massage helps to improve hair density, especially when done regularly, with the use of suitable oil, especially almond oil.
Massaging with green tea - after steeping it and then spraying it on the hair - helps to relieve the head of the production of new hair.
2- Putting onion juice on the hair:
it helps hair growth; Because it is rich in sulfur.
3- The use of Indian goosberry juice:
it helps to accelerate the growth of natural skin papillary cells in the hair follicles, and this leads to an increase in its growth.
4- Using fenugreek seeds: After soaking them for a day and then grinding them, the mixture is placed on the hair for 30 to 40 minutes, during which the hair is covered with a cap and then rinsed. The fenugreek seeds strengthen the hair, help treat its damaged follicles, and stimulate its growth.
5- Using aloe vera gel: Aloe
vera radish is one of the safe and auxiliary means for treating hair. It is extracted from the aloe vera plant, it reduces hair loss and strengthens its follicles.
(All medicines for treating hair loss are available at Adam’s Pharmacy)
B - Pharmacological solutions for hair loss:
Medicines contain large and concentrated quantities of vitamins and minerals that the body is unable to obtain from foods. The most important of these medicines are:
1 - Vitamin and mineral supplements:
where It helps to restore falling hair, especially those containing omega-3 extracted from fish oil; It provides a strong food that the body needs, and helps hair growth.
2 - Iron capsules:
Iron is one of the important elements that the body needs, and it is important in treating hair loss. Because its deficiency affects the body with anemia, which directly affects hair loss.
3- Topical biotin:
it is one of the vitamins that effectively helps in the treatment of hair loss. It increases blood flow to the follicles, stimulating them to produce hair.
4- Shampoos and foaming liquids:
They are effective and quick ways to treat hair loss, as they do not have side effects, and at the same time are safe for pregnant and lactating women.
Thus, we have addressed hair loss in terms of being a disturbing phenomenon for women and men.
We have presented the main and common causes of hair loss.
How to treat hair loss.
Natural solutions for hair loss.
Medication solutions for hair loss.