Bad breath treatment
Who among us has not suffered from bad breath in one day, which causes a lot of inconvenience, but there is no need to worry as we will present you with effective ways to treat bad breath.
Treating bad breath
to reduce bad breath, avoid cavities and reduce the risk of gum disease, by consistently practicing good oral hygiene habits.
For reasons of oral health, your dentist will work with you to help you better control the condition. Dental measures may include:
- Rinse the mouth and toothpaste: If bad breath is caused by the accumulation of bacteria (plaque) on the teeth here . Denta Calm mouthwash, distinguished with its components of clove oil, mint and sage oil, can be used to obtain a pleasant and refreshing breath, with the use of toothpasteTeeth with an antibacterial agent.
- Dental disease treatment: If you suffer from gum disease, gum disease can cause the teeth to recede, leading to the formation of deep pockets filled with bad odor-causing bacteria. Sometimes these bacteria are not removed without a professional cleaning. Your dentist may also recommend replacing damaged restorations and fillings, which are a breeding ground for bacteria.
Tips to get rid of bad breath
There are many ways and tips that may help treat bad breath, here are the most important ones:
- Tongue brushing:
Although using a toothbrush to clean teeth may seem sufficient at first glance, the brush cannot reach all parts ofmouth, which leaves the bulk of our mouth unattended.
The smell is usually caused by the decomposition of food particles and oral bacteria, so it is very important to follow the following things:
- Brushing your teeth.
- Use of medical sutures.
- Use Denta Calm mouthwash.
- Gently rub the tongue to get rid of as many bacteria as possible.
- If you have an oral braces or other appliances, be sure to clean the braces well before putting them back in the mouth.
- Tongue cleaning is an important procedure for treating bad breath. If you look at the tongue under a microscope, it is like hair on a carpet, with millions of fibers that capture small food particles and bacteria.
- Chewing gum
Saliva is the best weapon against bad breath, so dry mouth can lead to smell problems, saliva helps to get rid of bad breath by rinsing away food particles and bacteria, and bad breath in the morning because saliva secretion during sleep decreases, It allows particles and odors to linger for longer.
Here, sugar-free gum becomes useful, as chewing it stimulates the secretion of saliva, and the more saliva is secreted in the mouth, the fewer bacteria in it.
- Eating cinnamon-flavored
gum: Cinnamon-flavored gum is able to eliminate bad breath unlike other flavors, because cinnamon gum seems to reduce bacteria in the mouth.
The only problem is that sugar-containing gum is bad for teeth, so be sure to chew sugar-free cinnamon gum.
- Drink water:
As you age, the likelihood of dehydration increases. You may not even notice that you are thirsty, so make it a habit to drink water, as water helps keep a very small amount of bacteria in the mouth.
Of course, drinking water has many health benefits, and it is one of the most important ways to get rid of bad breath.