Rinsing the mouth .. one of the best healthy ways to take care of the mouth and teeth
Many people believe that brushing and toothpaste is sufficient to maintain dental health and avoid gum infections and tooth decay, but the brush does not clean the mouth accurately as it cannot reach all areas in the oral cavity, so a mouth rinse should be used in order to avoid Tooth decay and bad breath.
Damage and problems leaving the mouth without using a daily gel or rinse?
The use of a mouth rinse is necessary as it completes the process of cleaning the mouth and teeth along with the brush and medical floss, so it is recommended to use a mouth rinse that is suitable for you and you can consult a doctor to choose an appropriate type to avoid the damage and problems of leaving the mouth without rinsing, as the toothbrush cleans only 25% of the mouth While rinsing can clean it 100%, so leaving the mouth without rinsing will cause the accumulation of bacteria and germs in the mouth.
Mouthwash is characterized by its high content of various compounds, such as fluoride, which maintains the enamel layer and reduces the possibility of tooth decay, in addition to many other compounds such as menthol, which disinfects the mouth and removes the layers of plaque accumulated on the teeth.
Healthy ways to take care of the mouth and teeth
We offer you some tips and healthy ways to help you take care of the mouth and teeth, which are as follows:
• When using a mouth rinse, the amount specified on the box must be adhered to.
• Rinse for at least 30 seconds.
• Rinse your mouth twice a day at most, because there are many types of mouth rinses that contain alcohol, which causes dryness of the mouth and gums.
• It is not recommended to eat food or drinks immediately after rinsing. At least 30 minutes must have passed since using the mouth rinse.
• Brushing and toothpaste twice a day, preferably after every meal.
The importance of rinsing the mouth
Rinsing the mouth is of great importance in maintaining the health of the mouth and teeth, and this importance is as follows:
Getting rid of bad breath
Mouth rinses contain many antiseptics for the mouth that contribute to killing harmful bacteria that cause bad breath, so many people resort to using mouth rinses in order to get fresh breath and combat bad odors.
Reducing tooth decay
As we mentioned, rinsing the teeth is a complementary cleaning process that cannot be dispensed with when cleaning the mouth and teeth, because it contains fluoride, which preserves the enamel of the teeth, strengthens it and reduces decay.
Reducing gum infections
Scientific research has proven that rinsing the mouth significantly reduces the risk of gum infections by 21% more than using a toothbrush and medical floss alone.
Get rid of food residues and prevent the accumulation of plaque on the teeth
We find dentists recommend the need to use a mouth rinse after meals, because it contributes to the removal of food residues in the mouth, and also prevents the accumulation of plaque on the teeth and gums, which contributes to protecting the gums from infections.
The best kind that you can use on a daily basis.
Denta Calm Oral Gel is one of the best natural remedies that contribute to the immediate relief of toothache. It also reduces tooth decay, gum infections and mouth ulcers, thanks to its composition of completely natural materials such as tea tree oil, clove oil and sage oil.
Denta Calm Oral Gel also contributes to calming inflammation, reducing pain and accelerating recovery, and you can use it 3 to 4 times a day, as for its concentration and package size is as follows:
• The volume of the package is 30 ml.
• Concentration: 30 ml.
• Recommended for dental cleaning.
Periodic follow-up appointments for oral and dental care
Periodic dental follow-up is an examination that is done by your dentist once every 6 months in order to check on the health of the mouth and teeth and to notice any oral health problem at the beginning in order to be dealt with properly, and the periodic follow-up of the teeth is carried out in several stages, the most important of which are the following :
Learn about the history of medicine for oral and dental health and the general health of the body.
• The process of cleaning the teeth is the first step in the periodic examination of the teeth and here the doctor begins to remove the layers of plaque and tartar accumulated around the gums.
• Where the doctor uses the medical floss and begin to get rid of food residues stuck between the teeth.
• Then the teeth are coated with a polished coating in order to remove the deposits that the floss was not able to remove until the next periodic examination.
• The doctor recommends the use of fluoride paste to protect the teeth.
Dental examination includes the following:
• The doctor examines the gums and teeth well with a metal screw and a small mirror in order to detect the presence of injuries in the mouth.
• Then the tooth enamel is tested.
• After that, the doctor treats the problems that have been observed.
This is the last step in the process of periodic dental follow-up, as it helps the doctor in detecting possible health problems under the surface of the mouth, because the x-rays have a great ability to reveal the visible and hidden parts of the mouth and gums, which helps the doctor to develop an appropriate regimen for oral and dental care.
Here ends our conversation about the importance of rinsing the mouth, and he mentioned a set of tips that help you maintain oral and dental health. We also showed you the health problems that may result from leaving the teeth without using a mouth rinse.