Learn the symptoms of hemorrhoids and effective treatment methods
At the present time, scientists have discovered several new methods used in the treatment of hemorrhoids , which has become prevalent at the present time. It is a disease that affects the anus or the lower part of the rectum, and it occurs as a result of the pressure on the veins in it, such as pressure during pregnancy, and hemorrhoids can be treated when using treatment methods Occasion.
Some people wonder about the symptoms that the patient may appear before starting to treat hemorrhoids , and these symptoms are:
- Feces of bright red blood in the stool, which is painless bleeding that occurs with a bowel movement.
- Itching and a feeling of irritation of the rectal opening.
- Inability to sit and feel pain.
- The appearance of hemorrhoids and their protrusion outside the anus.
- Swelling and swelling around the anus.
- Painful bumps or bumps near the anus.
- Inability to control stool and its leakage outside the body.
- Feeling of burning and pain while passing stool from the anus.
are usually a common and simple problem, and it may be painful, but complications rarely occur. When hemorrhoids treatment is neglected, a person suffers from the following:
When a patient suffers from chronic hemorrhoidal bleeding, he may develop anemia, and this makes the red blood cells unable to transport oxygen to the rest of the body.
Formation of thrombosed hemorrhoids
Which occurs due to the formation of blood clots in hemorrhoids, and this condition may not be dangerous, but the patient feels severe pain with it, which makes him resort to the doctor to work on removing it or emptying the clot.
Strangulated hemorrhoid formation
This formation occurs as a result of the lack of blood flow to the internal hemorrhoid, which makes the person feel pain, and it should be noted that strangulated hemorrhoids increase the risk of infection.
This happens as a result of the internal hemorrhoid coming out, and the inability to return it inside, so it is a chronic condition, and this may cause complications such as lack of blood flow to this area or infection.
There are several methods used in the treatment of hemorrhoids , which differ according to the condition that the patient suffers from, and the ways to treat them are:
These methods help treat hemorrhoids from home and relieve pain and inflammation, which usually relieve pain in a week if it is simple:
- Eat foods that contain fiber, such as fruits and vegetables, as they soften the stool, thus reducing the stress on hemorrhoids during defecation.
- Use of hemorrhoid creams that contain hydrocortisone or narcotic substances.
- Stay in a warm bath for a quarter of an hour, two or three times a day.
- Use analgesics that help relieve the pain for a temporary period.
Medicines can be taken after resorting to the doctor, which may be suppositories, creams, ointments, or lipids, which relieve pain for a specific time, and it is better not to use ointments for more than a week so as not to work on thinning the skin.
This is one of the final matters that the doctor may resort to in difficult cases, and the surgical procedures that are carried out in these cases are:
- Hemorrhoidectomy: where the doctor removes the excess parts that cause bleeding, which is one of the most effective surgical methods.
- Stapling of hemorrhoids: It is the removal of hemorrhoids by stapling, which prevents blood flow to the hemorrhoids, but this method is more dangerous than surgical removal of hemorrhoids.
Experiments in treating hemorrhoids using Hemofree cream
Important substances contained in Hemofree cream for the treatment of hemorrhoids.