Is there a treatment for sore throat, and be effective?
Treatment of sore throat, which spreads a lot among people, causes pain, fatigue, inability to swallow well, as well as the inability to perform daily activities well as a result of exposure to viral infections such as cold and cold, or exposure to tonsillitis, so the treatment of inflammation is usually from knowing the cause disease and its treatment.
Sore throat symptoms
When a person gets a sore throat, he may show some symptoms that indicate that he is infected, and he starts looking for a treatment for sore throat, and these symptoms include:
- Fever, a symptom of strep throat, where the body temperature rises to 38.5 degrees Celsius.
- Desire to vomit and feeling nauseous.
- Feeling of tiredness and pain all over the body.
- Constant headache.
- Cough and cold.
- Not wanting to eat.
- sneezing in some cases.
- difficulty swallowing;
Sore throat is usually a disease that the patient feels better after seven days of taking the treatment if the sore throat is caused by the flu , and it may reach ten days if the cause is a cold, and taking some home treatment helps speed up the healing process next to the medicines However, if the infection persists, it may indicate that the patient has strep throat, a doctor should be consulted immediately.
Helpful Home Remedies
Home remedies help in curing a sore throat, and these remedies include:
- Take analgesics and antipyretics.
- Drink plenty of warm fluids that soothe a sore throat.
- Gargle with salt water several times a day.
When suffering from a sore throat, some people search for the best sore throat remedy that helps treat the disease, and among these medicines is Otosan gel for the throat, among its benefits:
- Feeling relief from the pain in the throat.
- Treatment of acute inflammation of the pharynx.
- Reducing symptoms that may appear from the inability to swallow, irritation of the tonsils, or dry mouth.
- Protecting the mucous membrane from the irritating effects of external factors such as smoking, high or low temperature.
Ingredients: Otosan throat gel is made of natural ingredients such as honey and lemon, and it is also gluten-free.
Dosage : The dose of this drug varies according to the age group as follows:
- Children from one to three years of age from one to two sachets per day.
- To benefit from the treatment more, it is preferable not to eat food half an hour after taking the treatment, as it helps the drug to be absorbed faster.
When a patient has a sore throat, he cannot swallow easily, so the throat must be kept moist until the treatment of a sore throat is completed. Here are the tips that must be followed:
- Drink plenty of clean water, and doctors recommend that you drink at least eight glasses of water a day.
- Make sure to inhale water vapor that helps moisten the throat, and it is better to use distilled water, as it has a stronger effect.
- Do not take drinks that contain caffeine or alcohol, as they cause dryness and stress in the throat, and when drinking it, be careful to balance it with water.
- Use devices that humidify the house and prevent it from drying out, especially in the winter.
- Drink plenty of warm, caffeine-free fluids throughout the treatment period.
- Avoid smoking, as it is one of the most harmful things to the throat.
- Gargling with warm water dissolved in a spoonful of salt.
- Get enough rest.
- Use nasal sprays that decongest the nose.
- Take a warm bath and make sure to inhale the steam from it.
In conclusion, and after identifying the best sore throat treatment that helps relieve symptoms that may affect the patient, Otosan Gel for the throat helps moisturize the throat, relieve pain, and treat inflammation in a short time, but care must be taken to follow the advice mentioned in the previous lines.