A moisturizing face cream to be used as a daily skin care routine
Many women are looking for a moisturizing face cream to use as a daily skin care routine, as it makes an outer layer on the skin to protect it from dehydration, maintain skin moisture, and raise its external immunity, as it helps the skin from cracks and microbes transmission to it, and thus infections The appearance of pimples.
When the skin is exposed to dehydration and external factors without using a moisturizing cream for the face, it may cause several damages, and the problems that may affect it are:
- Low level of water and natural oils in dry skin.
- Skin appears rough.
- The appearance of some white flakes on the skin and peeling.
- Redness and inflammation most of the time.
- Desire to itch constantly.
- The appearance of dark circles around the eyes.
- Psoriasis and eczema, and acne may appear.
- Loss of vitality and pallor of the skin.
- The appearance of some dark pigmentation in the skin, especially around the mouth and nose.
- The appearance of wrinkles at an early age, and linear signs on the skin.
When neglecting the treatment of the skin, it may cause damage, pain and great infections to the skin, and may cause open sores after causing pain, insomnia and inability to sleep.
Moisturizing cream is one of the basics that is placed on the skin before applying cosmetics in order to keep the skin from damage, but any moisturizing cream for the face that contains the following should be avoided:
- Perfume: The main cause of skin inflammation after using a moisturizer for the skin is that it contains a perfume that absorbs oils from the skin, thus sensing it and inflammation.
- Salicylic acid: This acid increases the sensitivity of the skin, especially if the skin is sensitive or inflamed.
- Alcohol: It is preferable to stay away from the use of any cosmetic that contains alcohol, because it greatly helps in dryness, inflammation and increasing sensitivity of the skin.
When using a moisturizing cream for the face, you must take into account its use correctly to obtain the health benefits from it. It is preferable to use the cream twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening, to maintain skin moisture.
It is also preferable to use the cream in the daytime by two coffee beans only, and at night by the amount of one grape. It is preferable to choose a moisturizing cream for the face that suits the day and a night moisturizing cream.
Where during the day the cream helps protect the skin from external factors and acts as a defensive factor for the skin, while the night moisturizing cream helps greatly in treating impurities, damage and cell renewal without exposure to sunlight, this time helps greatly in treating the skin.
There are many types of moisturizing cream for the face in the market, but Hydra Sof face cream is one of the best of these products, it features:
- Helps treat dry and damaged skin and gently moisturizes it.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, lines and facial expressions.
- Its lightweight formula penetrates deeply and treats the skin from exposure to environmental aggressors.
- Get a soft and hydrated texture after using it as a daily care.
Hydra Soft Face Cream contains Dexpanthenol , Hydrolyzed Collagen and Vitamin E. These elements are ideal for daily use to moisturize dry skin and prevent the appearance of wrinkles or facial lines and expressions.
How to use it:
- Wash the face well, and then dry it by patting it gently.
- Do a face and neck massage twice a day, in the morning and evening.
In conclusion, we have learned about a moisturizing cream for the face, which helps greatly in treating dry skin damaged by external factors of the skin. The most important type of moisturizing cream is Hydra Soft, which works to treat dry skin and moisturizes it deeply from the inside due to its light composition and thus obtaining Hydrated and supple skin.