Is there a treatment for the colon and severe pain? Learn about colon treatment
Colon disease may cause great pain to people with it, and they are looking for a treatment for colon and bloating, and these pains may cause a person to fall into embarrassing situations, so through this article, the symptoms of colon infection and the best treatment for it and what foods help in irritating the colon, so follow We have the next lines.
When a person has IBS, he may show some symptoms that help in the diagnosis to know the treatment of the colon correctly, and these symptoms are:
- Feeling severe pain in the abdomen.
- Persistent diarrhea or persistent constipation.
- Alternating between diarrhea and constipation.
- Excessive gas in the abdomen.
- Feeling of bloating in the abdomen.
- satiety and inability to move
- The presence of mucus in the stool.
There are some foods that a colon patient should stay away from so as not to cause irritation, and this is a treatment for the colon as well, and these foods include:
- Legumes of all kinds: they contain protein and fiber that cause gas and bloating in the abdomen, so they should be avoided.
- Insoluble fiber, it causes diarrhea and makes a person feel bloated.
- Gluten, which is a type of protein, and some people may suffer from sensitivity to it, and it causes diarrhea and causes colon irritation.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is one of the foods that causes diarrhea and affects the intestines, thus harming people with IBS.
- Processed foods: Processed items such as ready-made fried meals and potatoes contain a large amount of fat that irritates IBS.
- Sugar-free sweeteners called sugar substitutes or sugar alcohols are difficult to digest in the intestines of people with IBS.
- Dairy products: Dairy contains fats that cause diarrhea, and there are some people who are sensitive to lactose and thus cause IBS, so they should be avoided.
- Fries: Fries contain a large percentage of fat, and therefore have a negative effect on people who suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Garlic and onions: These vegetables are among the vegetables that are difficult for the intestines to digest, and cause a lot of gas in the abdomen, and thus a feeling of colic and pain.
- Chocolate: Chocolate contains caffeine and sugar, which irritate the colon, and therefore it is difficult to treat the colon with it.
- Broccoli and cabbage: Broccoli and cabbage are vegetables that are difficult to digest in the intestines, causing gas, diarrhea and constipation.
When suffering from colon pain and the appearance of its symptoms, the patient searches for the best treatment for the colon, and some doctors recommend taking Filterm 400 10 tablets, as its benefits include:
- Fast absorbing.
- Its tablets can be easily swallowed, as it has been found that they are extracted from plant sources.
- Helps relieve pain in the intestines.
- It absorbs harmful gases and substances in the body.
- Safe and fast acting tablets.
- The effect of flarm is on the organisms present in the intestine, so its effect is local.
Filterm 400 consists of hydrolyzed lignin, which absorbs harmful substances in the intestines that cause gas. It also consists of povidone, croscarmellose sodium, and calcium citrate.
Filterm 400 can be taken two or three tablets two or three times a day for a period of one to five days, or according to the orders of the doctor who helps in diagnosing the condition.
There are some tips that a colon patient should follow as they help relieve pain with the use of a treatment for the colon, and these tips are:
- Avoid eating sour foods that contain onions, garlic, black and hot peppers.
- Reducing stress and anxiety that may occur during the day.
- Eating more yogurt, as it contains beneficial bacteria for the intestines, which help reduce the feeling of bloating and pain in the abdomen.
- Eat foods that contain fiber such as oats, apples, pomegranates, bananas and pears.
- And carrots and bread with apostasy.
- A lot of hot drinks that contain colon soothing substances such as: chamomile, fennel, ginger, green mint, star anise and caraway.
- Eating mastic powder with chamomile on an empty stomach every morning is one of the effective recipes for treating it.
- Drink a lot of water during the day, where at least two liters of water are distributed between meals, in order to facilitate movement in the intestines, and to compensate the body for the fluids it loses as a result of diarrhea.
- Eat slowly and chew well to prevent gas from entering the intestines.
- Avoid consuming soft drinks that contain carbon dioxide, which causes bloating.
In conclusion, and after identifying the best treatment for the colon, it should be noted that treatment alone is not sufficient without taking care to follow the previously mentioned tips, be careful to eat foods that are beneficial for the colon, and stay away from eating foods that irritate the colon, and be careful to drink a lot of water during Today and distributed between meals, it is an important factor in the treatment of colon.